Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thoughts

"The world breaks everyone and later many are strong in the broken places. But those that it will not break, it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these, you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry" -Ernest Hemingway




" The Meaning Of My Life




I am a fragment of a mirror whose whole design and shape I do not know. Nevertheless, with what I have I can reflect light into the dark places of this world-into the blank places in the hearts of men - and change some things in some people. Perhaps others may see and do likewise. This is what I am about. This is the meaning of my life." -Robert Fulghum
" Tough Stuff
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience, by which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to say to yourself, " I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." -Eleanor Roosevelt
Colleges are like old-age homes. Only more people die in colleges. -Bob Dylan
A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do. -Bob Dylan
But even the President of the United States must sometimes have to stand naked -Bob Dylan
Keep watching this space...I'll add more as I get more !

No comments:

Post a Comment