Sunday, July 8, 2012

Reborn

New name, new template and an all new approach to writing. This time, with a purpose. Its been almost a year since I last took the time to write something here. Ye old blog, how art thee?  :-D

Looking back on my old posts before I start again, I can't help but exclaim how extremely depressing my writing was in my previous foray into blogging! It kind of borders on pathetic.

To all my friends who read the sentimental bull**** and never beat the **** out of me :

 
As it turns out, I am kind of a magnet for all kinds of weird incidents (and people, but that's a different matter). I reckon it will make for fairly interesting reading for a lot of people. And oh, I want to start putting interesting pictures on here too. Funny stuff I've come across.

Here's to a whole new blog, new style, new template, everything! But I kept the old posts. Just so I can look at my former sorry self and laugh at her. Happy reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment