Sunday, June 27, 2010

Light Of My Life


As the missing pieces fall into place,
There's a light again on my face..
Life has a new meaning
And of you, I'm dreaming..

Days and months have come and gone
I've been trying to move on
We've been so far away..
But its with you I want to stay.

Its been long since we last met..
Life became a giant movie set.
Of its actors, the list is long.
But its with you I belong..

Laughter and tears of joy..
Days of fighting over a toy.
Autumn leaves and bonfire,
Of reminiscing, I never tire.

Life's not forever
And you're the gift I'll always treasure
So, I'm coming home to you
To love and happiness true.

11 comments:

  1. i sort of stumbled onto your blog ... this poem is simple though it expresses a very common emotion of longing or wanting something eluding us. i dont know your age ... maybe i can aomment more comprehensively if i know it

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) m 18..and this poem sort of comes from the heart..i think we complicate matters too much in life..but deep down, things are pretty simple..and when i write, i can't help writing about simple stuff..evrything boils down to these common emotions- love, longing and desire..wat do u think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud goin..... i am not vry gud at literature.... but appreciate simple language- "for masses"... waise is it dedicated to some one???

    ReplyDelete
  4. OI DIZ IS DA SONG NA WHICH I RAPPED N DFRNT F U N UR HOUSE????

    ReplyDelete
  5. @nikunj: its like u said...poetry for the masses...and no, its not dedicated to anyone
    @chintu :no this isnt that one..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely put up....Simple and perfect :)
    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. See i really dont have a lot of knowledge concerning poetry and Literature. But seriously good one and believe me stick to this simple writing the juice proves to be worth the squeeze.. tc

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello nilanjana di....hope u remember me???its sambit..i read it and i think its beautiful...

    ReplyDelete